hi,

i've dry itchy cough for the past few days. its especially disturbing at night...any home remedies to recommend? can i take honey with lemon? or will this aggravate the condition?

it started with flu, then cough with green phlegm...n my doctor has given me antibiotic, amoxycillin...which i've finished too. but now left with stubborn dry cough that wont go...pls advice...thanks!

yes, home remedies can help, but I am not sure how good option they are in a dry cough treatment. I mean, you can always try, but I think that a dry cough, especially if is persistent, can't go away just like this. I believe that the allergies are one of the most common causes of an itchy throat and that boring dry cough. Inhalation of allergy-provoking substances such as pollen, this can trigger an immune response and cause your throat to feel itchy. But maybe it is just a simple irritation because of something. It should be checked, tested and treated.