Users comments and reviews on article My Pregnancy: The First Trimester (1st Trimester) by Dana Fenton

i dont know if im doing this right but. i am almost 4 weeks late for my period. i have been very tired, my breasts hurt but i dont htink they have swollen, i am very hungry, and i am also having these weird cramps. they dont quite feel like period cramps.
I already took two pts but both came out negative, im going to take another tommorow morning and see what happnes.
if any one knows anything that can help me then please post on this!!! or at least tell me were to go to ask about this. i have a doctors appointment coming up soon so maby that will help.?

okay i dont know but i've been looking EVERYWHERE for these answers to my problem.
i'm fourteen and i have been havin sex since i was 12 but now all the sudden i dont get my periode or it comes really really late and it's light when usually it was really bad but i get cramps and my lower stomach hurts even when i'm not on my periode.my lower stomach hurts during sex and after it for like 1 or 2 then it doesn't hurt AS bad.i bleed during sex now which has never happened? i've been really tired and moody lately i have noticed..could i be pregnant?

hey! I have a lot of signs..i think i'm 3 weeks preggo. I've never been pregnant and I know what it feels like to sike yourself out..i feel pregnant now though. I took 8 tests, all neg. 1 blood test neg. It's too early for me to test, and I think you might have the same problem. I haven't missed a period yet, but I was on Birth Control. I'm going to wait at least 10 days till I take another pee test but you know you feel preggo when: breasts are swollen/darker, you eat 2-3x as much food, you have headaches, tired, nausea, feet go numb, lower stomache pains, lower back pains, weird swishy movements in your stomache, can't sleep well at night because you're uncomfy, hips hurt a little, mood swings, hot easily, etc...I have it ALL. My doc thinks I have a thyroid problem which I also took a blood test for..neg everything is normal, which is why i'm more convinced i'm preggo. Let me know how things go. I see it as, eventually..you'll find out. :-) To the first one..I've never bled because of sex..maybe you're just too young? Goodluck to all

Heyy Ive been having headaches, peeing alot more, nautious every morning and sometimes in the afternoon, been vomiting alot, my boobs are sore, been really moody, feeling in my chest like i have heartburn and still no period..its only been 3 weeks now...Any ideas?