Users comments and reviews on article Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) by SirGan

I actually worked with a woman who had this and she always seemed very stressed out. I guess I never really had much sympathy for her because she seemed so mean to me but I can now see what she went through and it looks like she was really stressed all the time for good reason. I think that next time I will bear that in mind if I meet someone who has lupus--although who knows, maybe she was just being mean. ANyone else know someone with this?

I knew a person who had this too and yeah she seemed pretty stressed all the time too. I knew about it earlier on though so I was able to be more patient with her. SHe has depression too so you have to be sort of patient with people who have problems with that. She was going through therapy too to deal with those issues. I hope that this helps!

Being tested for this condition. Part of my saving grace is too force the smiles and always look my best. My general overall feeling however is 'AWFUL". Always awful, just varying degrees of awful. I can greatly understand how anyone with this illness can be miserable. I work hard to get the slightest amount joy and try to build on that. The pain does not disapate but my focus changes.