Hey!
Somebody told me that people with Systemic Lupus Erythematosus are at a much higher risk of cardiac arrest, in comparison to the general population. Are there any reasons for this? Just how much higher is this risk? And can Systemic Lupus Erythematosus patients avoid getting cardiac arrest and how?
Cheers!

My sister passed away in November of 2016 from cardiac arrest. Her husband found her dead on the bathroom floor. She was 108 pounds and never drank or smoked cigarettes. She was diagnosed with Lupus and Sjogren's Disease at age 40. She had many serious complications from this disease over the years. However, she was having infusion shots and doing well and in remission. I am at a loss as to why she died so unexpectedly after doing so well for the past three years. She saw her rheumatologist just a few days before she passed away and got an excellent report on her health.