Over the last few weeks, i have noticed a change in my health.
I am constantly thirsty, drinking up 10 bottles of water a day when i would previously drink significantly less than this.
I have also been extremely tired to the point of being delusional once i am woken and spoken to. My eyes constantly feel heavy.
I am a primary school teacher and am constantly on the move, using my voice etc. So my health needs to be on point to enable me to teach them effectively

You have symptoms of diabetes. See your doctor as soon as possible.

Hallo,
Diabetes is very serious condition where you will notice many changes that will represent symptoms of diabetes. The thing that you drink that much of water indicate to diabetes because diabetes tells your body that you are always dehydrated and the you need more water. The fact that you are getting tired all the time is connected with your blood sugar levels and the presser in your blood. Have you been checking your blood pressure in past several weeks? Did you notice any problems when you eat food? If you have diabetes you will need to change your eating habits and try to eliminate carbs from your regular diet because they can influence glucose in your blood.