I'm 16 and just recently I have been suffering from headaches everyday. They are usually near the top of my head. I have also been really thirsty and experiencing pains along my back during the afternoon when I breathe in. Need to know what's going on and how I can get better?

It would be wise to let your parents know what is going on. Have you been changing your habits or your symptoms appeared suddenly? If you have started with some new physical activity this could be some consequence of that because it is hard to you. Or maybe some diet? Diets which are too difficult for our organism sometimes provoke symptoms like headaches and tiredness all the time.

If you didn’t change your habits than you should consult your doctor as soon as possible. He is probably going to do some tests to try to determine what is wrong and why your body is reacting like that. After that some kind of treatment will follow. Let us know how everything went.  

Hi, I strongly suggest that you ask your GP to do a Diabetes test on you [It's usually a simple finger 'prick' ] Just to check your sugar levels.