For about a week and a half, ive been extremely tired all the time. I get about 9 hours of sleep a night, but am still constantly tired. Ive also been constantly thirsty, and constantly urinating, and lately have been expiriencing severe headaches.

whats wrong with me?

You should most definately go to the Doctors and get a test for Diabetes. I am sorry if that scares you, but those are definate symptoms of very high blood sugar.

Please go

The thing is that constant tiredness is a symptom of diabetes. However diabetes has more symptoms like fatigue feeling, frequent urination blurry vision and excessive thirst. Now you have mention excessive thirst as a condition that is bothering you, but do you have any other symptom that I have listed here? The only sure way to know if you have diabetes is to test your blood sugar levels. This is very simple test which only needs a drop of your blood and you will know this almost instantly. The thing is that diabetes is very manageable disease and you should not worry too much. You need to talk to your doctor if the blood test confirms that you have diabetes.