I have been extremely thirsty to where I can't seem to get enough water. I have been getting tired, getting headaches (minor headaches) loss of appetite, and tingle feelings when I have to urinate. I don’t have any idea what it might be and was looking for some help.

could be diabetes

I am 38 years old, and am extremely thirsty all the time as well. Everyone just says "diabetes". I have just had a blood test for diabetes, but my sugar is normal. What did come out of the test is some sort of kidney disorder. I drink alot of water, and urinate accordingly. I'm waiting for a kidney specialist to get back to me, but in the meantime, I just want to say...it's not always diabetes! I'm so thirsty that I lie in bed with water in my mouth, and even then my thirst is heavy...help anyone?

I would be interested in the diagnosis you receive. My daughter also has these symptoms and has tested negative for diabetes.

did your specialist get back to you i am also interested as i have the same symptons

I too would love some answers, as my daughter JUST started having these issues, since she started her menstrual cycle. She had a ton of test done but just yesterday so we don't have answers, if any, yet. Please email me at _[removed]_ if you have reasons for this.

I just started this myself and I'm scared and I'm also loosing weight every three weeks why?