I think I am suffering from diabetes. I have to urinate frequently and then I am thirsty. My thirst is sometimes so increased that I have to drink 3l of water. It is been like this for last three months and I wasn’t even thinking that I might be having diabetes, but today occurred to me. I would like to know what the symptoms of diabetes are and is this thirstiness somehow related with diabetes. ???

Diabetes is really difficult to detect. The symptoms are usually harmless and caused by routine illness or stress. I am afraid that your thirstiness can be related with diabetes. Frequent urination appears when blood is saturated with glucose and your body constantly tries to remove it. Because of frequent urination your body dehydrates and then there is increased thirst. If you feel nausea, blurry vision, irritability...perhaps weight loss you have diabetes. I am not a doctor but my father is diabetic so I know a lot about it. Please, seek for professional help.