Hi, I have a problem with excessive thirst. It all started about a month ago, for apparently no reason at all. I'm thirsty all the time and I urinate a lot, I go to the toilet every 30 minutes and I seem to lose a lot of fluids, maybe that’s the reason of the thirst. I have also noticed a significant loss in weight, before I weighed 160 lbs, now I barely weigh 130 lbs. Can you please tell me what's going on with me?

The excessive thirst and the loss of weight are two of the most typical symptoms of diabetes mellitus. It is very possible that you have a starting stage of diabetes. The thirst is the consequence of the increased loss of liquids via the urine and increased urination is the consequence of the increased quantities of glucose in your blood and urine. Glucose is an active substance which literally pulls the water out of your body once it crosses from your blood into the urine. The loss of weight is the consequence of the basic problem in diabetes – the lack of insulin which is used to transport the glucose from the blood into the cells, thus leaving the cells hungry. Cells have to use energy reserves stored in fats which ultimately leads to loss of weight. It is very important that you visit your doctor at this stage and ask for treatment. Diabetes is incurable disease but it isn’t untreatable, if properly controlled and monitored the outcome is exceptionally good, otherwise it can lead to some serious consequences and even death.

how can this condition be treated? what changes can a person do to alleviate it?

i would go and see your doctor or a chemist - they can do a glucose test to find out if it is diabetes.

take care

I am also continuously thirsty. It also started about a month ago. But I have not lost any weight, and I do control the amount of sugar I eat. Where do I stand...

I also feel constantly thirsty and it has been about a months ago now. I use to drink lot of water both during day and night and urinate quite often. I also feel dryness in my throat and mouth and also had constipation. I have visited the hospital and checked for diabeties,but found it normal. What could be the other possible cause?

i had the same thing it is a parasite infection. try hudla clarks parasite cleanse protocol. I did the parasite cleanse for other problems and on the 3rd day my thirst that i had for years suddenly vanished. I am due for another parasite cleanse as my constant thirst is back.

I NEED THIS ANSWER QUICKLY