hi, ok so i was on the depo shot but only had one when i first started it i had a period for 2 weeks then nothing after that, i was ment to have my depo shot again on the 20th aug but i didnt as me and my partner want to have a baby. its now been about 3 weeks after i was ment to get my depo and i have had unprotected sex a few times, i havnt had a proper period but on monday evening i had very very slight spotting and this stopped on tuesday morning. is this slight spotting my body getting back to normal as i havnt had a period since starting the depo or is it possible spotting from possibly being pregnant??? i no its possible to get pregant this early from coming off the depo but i also know it takes ages for your body to be back to normal, but which one is it more likely to be??? .... please help if anyone has had this before or experiances please share as may help me. thanks  :-)

Yes, it takes time for your body to get back to normal. I think 3 weeks is a little to early to get pregnant after depo. Im not saying its impossible but it is really hard, I’ve read that people who come off depo can get pregnant only after a 1-3 months. I think those symptoms you are experiencing are because you are coming of depo. Many women experience side effects while coming of this. It just takes time. I would not get my hopes up about pregnancy just yet. Be patient and give your body time to recover and then try to get pregnant. Hope this helps  

Yeh I thought it was very early but just wanted to make sure i would much rather a period and my body be back to normal and then become pregnant. Thanks for the reply :-)