Me and my boyfriend had sex the other day, but i'm on the Depo shot, but my 3 months are up for my next shot. Could i become pregnant from that.

you shouldn't, just be on the safe side though and use a condom still, cause there is a small slight chance that you could but its like 2% chance of becoming pregnant, from what I know of it you can't though, and sometimes it actually takes years to get out of the female system, it also can cause a woman to turn sterile which means not have any babies at all, so becareful. I never went on it because of hearing the side effects from it.

hey my name is chelsey i have been on the depo shot for almost a year the first time i got it i had a few period but they had completly stop before my second shot a month after my second shot i had sex with my boyfriend and i still havnt had a period and it hasnt bothered me because that was usual but yesterday i started spotting but not this morning this has never happened to me and i am really scared i am only 15 please help me :'(