hey! I am here because I am unsure of the fact that I could be pregnant or not. Well here it goes... About 2-3 weeks ago my bf and I had unprotected sex about 3 times. And he claimed that he did not cum inside of me. Before he did, he would take it out and then clean his self and then round two here we go! Then, there was another time we had sex and the condom had broke inside of me and we don't know if anythin stayed inside in order for me to get pregnant. Now, for the past 3 weeks while at work I've been feeling kinda dizzy and get nauscious out of the blues! This is something that has never happened to me before just for the heck of it. This still continues till the day of today but I have not thrown up yet, I just get the feeling of it at times. (This happens sometimes during the morning also). Furthermore, since the past 3-2 days my mouth has a different savor 2 it. I don't have the same taste. The way it tastes as I swollow is as if I was sick, which I happen to not be. And this just makes me wonder if they are signs of pregnancy. O and one more thing. My nipple area has skin peeling off it. I don't mess with it because I'm not tryna start anything from that. So if anyone knows or thinks they have an answer to this plz let me know. I appreciate it. Thankx! color=violet] :?

hii

i guess u might be... dnt wry now a days u get easy kits for test.. u can undergo a test wid out going to clinic which makes u heptic..
so try it out...
all d best

Hii. O. I was hoping to hear I'm not possibly pregnant lol. But yeaa I kno. I will be taking a test tomorro. Let's see what happens

be brave dear
alll d best