So I fooled around with a guy about 3 months ago. He put himself inside me but I immediately told him to get out because I am not on the pill nor did he have a condom on. He was in me for about 10 seconds. About 36 hours later, I was freaking out (although he didn't ejaculate in me) so I took a plan B. I got my period (VERY HEAVY) about 2 weeks later for about 6 days. Took a pregnancy test and it came back negative. I took the test about 3 weeks after we were together. I got my period the following month as usual...not as heavy in fact it was a little light. Took another pregnancy test (probably 8 weeks after we were together) it came back negative. I am waiting on my period this month (still have a few days to go). I know this sounds stupid...but I am nervous I could still be pregnant. I am a very tiny framed girl and I gained 4 pounds since I last weighed myself in August. It could just be me getting a little heavier...I just don't know. I am 24 and I know that at this point most girls do start finish filling out. Could someone give some insight? What do you think?

lol..............stop worrying...omg......i understand how u feel for real cuz the same this happen to me n i was worrying stressing over it then my period played a trick on me it did not come at all for a whole month i was devastated.... but i have heard n watched of health channels that people can be prego n seeing period but i doubt that u r............n if u keep on thinking u r your body gonna create false symptoms in your head so stop worring n if u still feel u r  go to the doctor..............kk :-) chin up