i posted a recent question not to long ago. it was about almost having sex i guess. he couldnt go in and he was wearing a condom and he checked if there was precum and there was none and he also did not cum in me obviously. im just worried the condom broke while we were struggling. we did change it just to make sure. this all happened on June 29th. i think i may be over reacting. i will say that i did take a pregnancy test and it came out negative but i think its becuase i took it early. i have been stressing out a lot over this. my boyfriend tells me that there is no way im pregnant. i believe him but im still scared. i really dont want to be. ive been getting really light cramps. is it because im still paranoid? im able to eat a bit more now. ill be fine for a while but then it comes back and it starts freaking me out. im thinking about taking the other pregnancy test when i get my period that way i wont misunderstand it as spotting. do you think thats a good idea? all im asking for is a way for me to stop having this anxiety. i looked up symptoms of anxiety and its pretty much all of this. now im actually wishing that i want to get my period. so can someone help me try to find ways to relax? i really dont want to delay my period. and i cant make a doctors appointment either because im 17 which sucks. i dont want to tell my mom either so im kinda alone on this. so please answer this. im also aware that implantation bleeding doesnt happen to all women. my period is due this month on the 13th and i dont want to keep stressing out to delay it. can anyone give me some advice please?

Health Guru
Hi pandakiddo
Did young see the condom before if took it off?
I think all the symptom you are getting are just because your stressing out over it and making yourself believe it.
The pregnancy test you took is way to early really but I don't understand what you mean about taking another when you get your period to be sure.
Try not to stress to much as it isn't going to help things change, I know its easy for me to say cot there isn't really anything else I can say to reassure you.
Hope things turn out good for you :-)

i didnt see it before it came off but i know he wasnt near me when he changed it. i am aware that i took the test too early. and that im stressing out too much. and i meant that i would take the test if i started spotting or something so i wont mis understand it as something else. sorry if i wasnt that clear enough but i am aware about the whole stressng out thing :P thank you :)

Health Guru
Normally around the 3 week mark home pregnancy tests are fairly accurate and the best time to take it is with the first pee after you wake up and your welcome :-)

so i should wait until after this week to take it?

Health Guru
It also depends what brand of test you use as some detect earlier than others do.
I know clear blue say they detect at around 2 1/2 to 3 weeks so yes I would wait rather than spend more money than you have to :-)

i have the first response early and confirm the one where it tells you 5 days before you miss your period. i was planning on taking the early one some time this week and the confirmation one some other day, will that work? :)

Health Guru
That I'm afraid I can't help you with but 2 members on here that are very nice and may be able to help you are lizard queen or violet cherry think I spelt there names right. :-)

o okay thats fine i have seen their names alot on here, ill try and message them to let them know. thank you very much :)

Health Guru
If you look at my profile and my friends list your see them on there, and I'm happy I could help you a little :-) as I said try not to worry to much.

nice even better :) i wont im not as paranoid as before :P