ITS BEEN 14 DAYS SINCE MY BOYFRIEND AND  I HAD UNPROTECTED SEX, I AM STILL AWAITING TO SEE IF I AM PREGNANT OR NOT, BUT I NOTICE A WHITISH, MILKY SUBSTANCE AFTER I URINATE INSTEAD OF THE REGULAR YELLOW COLOUR  , IS THAT ANY SIGN OF PREGNANCY?  

Does it hurt when you pee? Or do you feel a kind of pressure at the end? Maybe it's an early sign of UTI.

IT DONT HURT AT ALL , ITS JUST AFTER I URINATE , THE 1 OR 2 DROPS COMES OUT WHITISH

BUT MY BOYFRIEND AND I ARE TRYING TO HAVE A BABY............

Hi Natisha,
A whitish discharge this close after sex does not mean that you are pregnant - yet. Just relax and wait a couple of more weeks, usually you want to test around the 3 - 4 week mark after sex. How long have you 2 been TTC?

this year will be 10 years

so i should wait and see i miss my periods or not, its coming up on the 22nd . took a test today and it said negative.

If it has been 10 years TTC it is time you BOTH go to a fertility specialist - not a gynecologist but a fertility clinic (I know it's expensive no matter where you live but if you have the cash it'll be worth it in the end).

My friends just had a baby a month ago with having their own fertility problems. She had undergone in uterine shots (?) before this and first and final time of in vitro fertilization and was pregnant immediately. It was a healthy pregnancy and a very healthy baby as well.

I hope that you ARE pregnant but as you say I would wait too to see if your period comes.
Good luck and fingers crossed

no there , this is the first time we are trying . We started trying only last month end so thats why i am eager to know .

everyone i ask, told me i have to wait at least by the end of this month, but i so want to know, hope all is well......thankx though.