I just got braces and i feel ugly like i have a boyfriend and he doesn't know that i got braces and i see him in a few weeks and i have bright orange on the top and black on the bottom. I feel so ugly. I'm worried that he'll be like I HATE YOU YOU LOOK GROSS IM BREAKING UP WITH YOU!!!.... (trust me i have had that before.) What should i do...

-hii well dis is my point of view it dosent matter how u look is wats in the inside that matters jux be you and dont worrie bout ur braces wich im sure you dont look uglie! If your boyfriend really likes you den you have nuthiin to worry about(: i hope i helped a liil good luck!

<3 jayy!

just relax...men can never change.... tu r beautiful.....:)

Thanks...I was crying last night because when i smiled i looked like a hoar.... IM SOOOO WORRIED!!!! :O :O :'(

Don't worry about your appearance now, I know even though I say it you still will. As people said before if he really likes you for you there should be no problem. Just think of the situation this way, you were beautiful before your braces, and the braces are only there to make your smile even more beautiful, so once it's time to take them off, the whole situation will have been worth it.

I have eczama on my arms, lips, and legs.I CANT GET A BOYFRIEND I feel so weird I NEED a boyfriend (help)