Hii there. I'm a vegiterian and I want to know if there is some way that I can gain weight through without having to eat any sort of meat or sea food since I don't eat neither. I kinda think its hard to even think about that because I'm not taking in any of those vitamins or whatever you wanna call it, correct? Well yea I really wish I can gain weight but that's something hard to do in my case. Instead of gaining, I lose it quick. I'm only 101 to what I know and I wish I can increase that. If anyone knows how plz let me know. Thankxx :-)

Hi xxmsx thanqxx,
I not really an expert here, but how much do you eat cheese or drink yogurt? I think that they might help you a little with gaining weight. Also what kind of weight do you want? Body fat or muscles. Muscles are more heavier then fat so if you go to gym and put up some muscles you might increase your weight also.

All the best.

Hi dark red. Umm well I don't do any yogurt but I do eat cheese. Not so often but I do. And I just want to weigh atleasy 115 atleast and 120 the most! Lol. Weird how some want to gain fat and others want to lose it huh?! But yeaa I've been a itty bitty cute skinny girl as some ppl refer to me as for a while now and I wish I can change thatt.

Hi hun the best way to gain weight is to each starches such as rice, bread, noodles, potatoes. Stuff like that will help you gain weight in the right places and not make you look to big. I hope this helps!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D

Hi teenmom17. Thankx 4 the advise. Everything u just mentioned is everything I eat all the time and I see no difference. But thankx anyways :-)

Pasta will make you gain some weight too. :-) I forgot about that.
Teenmom is right, try to put these things in your everyday diet.

Oohkayy. Thankx guyz!! :-D