Hi I'm 15 and me and my boyfriend had sex sometime in the beginning or in da middle of April. We used a condom and was extra careful with making sure it didn't break or anything. He put it on right and there was no holes. So my cycles change a lot and my period days always changes. I usually get my period da week before the end of the month. But this time it skipped. I believe it's my cycles changing because when my cycles change, my period always comes after the first week of the next month, but I wouldn't stress because when my cycles changed I wasn't sexually active but now I'm a little stressed because I don't want to be pregnant. My bf says I have nothing worry about but I just wanna be safe then sorry. I need some advice and I'm a lil scared. Oh yeaa I forget one thing. He came in the condom.

If you guys used condom and make sure he put it right and if he came inside the condom and make sure there wasnt any hole. Than and ur period is usually on time or late....than u shouldnt worried so much give it a 2 weeks. if not than wait 2 weeks and than take a pregnancy test. But if u are worried i would suggest Morning after pills. U could go to ur closes Planned Parenthood clinic. Not realli sure where u could buy them but i get mine from clinic. hope u feel better soon. If u dnt want to get pregnant the best birth control that is 100 percent to work that i would suggest to use is NO SEX.