Me and my friend had sex on july 15th. We used the withdrawal method. I had an orgasm, however he did not come in me. I was suppose to get my period on the 24th or 27th of july, but nothing came. However, I got what I thought was my period on the 30th of july. I bled heavy for 2 days and on the 3rd and 4th day, I got this dark brownish color, almost like what I usually get if I am getting ready to come off my cycle. My cycle usually lasts 5-7 days. I have taken three pregnancy test, and they all came back negative. I have been so stressed out by this. I have been having light headaches and my upper back hurts. I have also been experiencing some weird rumbling going on inside my stomach. If anyone could give me any advice asap that would be great.

If you were bleeding heavily and you have had negative tests, it is unlikely that you are pregnant.

no you had your period. 99% sure you arent pregnant..

I keep thinking that I may be pregnant. Feel a bit nauseated sometimes during the day and get tiny twinges in lower abdomen. I had unprotected sexual intercourse on 16 July on 9 July I missed (took 17 hours late) my BCP. Anyway I was due for my period on 28 July and it came on that day and it was a normal flow. I took one pregnancy test 4 days before my period and that was negative then I took one after my period and that was negative. What are the chances that these are wrong and that I am pregnant?

I have also been getting bloating but it is around my belly button area not in the pelvic area where my uterus would be. I am just worrying do you think?

I think you are just worried, but it doesn't sound like you are pregnant

no u r surely not pregnant..u already had 3 tests and they are coming -ve, so u aren't pregnant...so dont wry..