Could i be pregnant??My last period was august 28 and its now october 3.Im on birth control BUT my doctor said it wont stop my period id still have a monthly period.And im still awaiting that.I dont want to test too soon or tell my Fiance and worry him for nothing.Could these be symptoms of pregnancy?--Ive had Dizziness(really bad!)Nausea through out the day(worse when someones cooking or cleaning with strong cleaners,no vomit) i HATE mayo but i ate a whole jar in a week(cravings?) my legs feel crampy-ish & kinda achey,pelvic pain kinda like someone pinching me slightly on the inside(normal??) ive also had LOTS of trouble sleeping just really uncomfortable and i usually sleep on my stomach but its too uncomfortable to do that,ive been pretty tired,havnt been eating much just not hungry,on and off cramps(their very light,i can barely notice them)I feel really faint,like im about to pass out,ive felt like that for awhile now,i get very hot and cold all the time,my boobs were slightly sore in the beginning of september and their not too bad now.Im so worried.Everone keeps saying go buy a test i cant ,no money and no way of getting to a store,if i ask someone then theyll end up knowing and i dont want anyone to worry.PLEASE if anyone has expierienced this or similar let me know your story.I want to know everything.And if you think im pregnant please write ANY tips(any tips to do with pregnancy,babies,food,medicane,symptoms,clothes,products,baby items ANYTHING) or lists of things i should buy to help out.IM SO WORRIED! please help.

I am experiencing a lot of the same symptoms, and I am also on the Pill, so I would really like to know as well.. . .