i hope someone can help me. i had my period on june 23, it only lasted a couple of days. it's normally 5-7 days, and 28 days apart. this month, on the 17th, i felt a small cramp, then went to the bathroom, there was a little bit of clotting and blood. i thought i got my period. it was kind of light bleeding after that, and a dark brown. by late morning the next day it was gone. i again spotted for a couple of hours on saturday - brown again. i've also been moody, crying alot, eating alot, very nauseous (can't spell), headaches, eating alot,etc. so my doctor sent me in for a blood test, i'm not sure which one-it was negative. has this happened to anyone? i don't know if it's nothing, if i have a cyst, or pregnant. i'd appreciate any feedback. thank you.

If the blood test was for pregnancy it is 100% accurate. Have you been having unprotected sex?

yes, with my fiance.