Is there a chance that I can be Pregnant? Me and my boyfriend used a condom 3 days ago when we had sex but before he put the condom on we did it without one for like a minute only before he put the condom back on.I have been having Food Cravings,Cramps today,Fatigue at time,Tender and slightly swollen breasts,Bloating,My stomach looks a little tiny bit bigger,Headache and Dizzyness,Cold/Flu Symtoms,cerviical fluid,backache,sore nipples,And Irritable.May I be pregnant? And does anyone know which pregnancy tests are good and work.I live nears a cvs pharmacy,and rite aid.

There is a chance you can be pregnant...it's called pre-jaculation! Pre-jaculation can happen as early as one minute into sexual intercourse. The best pregnancy test to take is First Response by personal experience, you must wait at least until you miss your period before freaking out....if you stress to much or think about maybe being pregnant too often you can easily trick your own mind and body to think it's pregnant and you could very well not be...try to take it easy and convince yourself that you're not, just to be sure that when real symptoms will occur you'll know it's because they're really there and it's not because that's all you have on mind is pregnancy symptoms lol. Let me know how things turn out.

Olivia xxx

thanks a lot for the suggestion.i took a pregnancy test.its negative.