I was due my period on the 16th feb didn't get them till the 18th feb and I had unsafe sex on the 26th feb iv been haveing cramp pains the last few days could I be preg?

I would say it is possible that you could be pregnant since you are having cramps and you are not yet due for your period. but usually you dont start getting symptoms of pregnancy till about a week before your period is due so in that case it is less likely. I have had cramps when im am not yet due for my period and was not pregnant. So sometimes it can just happen for no reason. But if your cramps get worse and do not stop you should see a doctor because it could be something else.

Depends on if he came inside you. If he didn't then there's no chance. Unless pre-cum leaked his penis and entered you. Wait and see if your period comes when it's due, if it doesn't arrive 2 weeks after your period was due then buy a pregnancy test.

Yes he did come inside and I keep for getting to take the pill so am not on anything I do get some pain at the side of my leg at the top of my pevis when am ovulateing but the cramp its at my bikie line now am not due my period till 18th of march tho

Well if he did come inside you then the chances of you becoming pregnant are of course much higher.. Just wait and see is all I can say. Wait until the end of March at least, and if your period still hasn't come buy a home pregnancy test.