My last period was on 7/19/06, and I had sex with my partner on 8/1/06. About 4 days later I started to experience some very bad cramping as if I were to start my period. I have continued to have cramping not as bad, but I now have pains in my breast. When I lay on my stomach it makes the cramping worse and makes me nausiated. Its been 5 days feeling this way and i'm hating it! Please help me!!! ?

can someone please give me some info on this.....PLEAZ!!! I am really getting tired of the pains!! :?

I had sex with my boyfreind 2 weeks ago, we used a condom and seven days later I think I got my period but I'm not sure I mean it was heavy the first 3 days and it was dark red. I am scared becuase my period usually lasts 6-7 days. I am not sure if it is implantation bleeding or not??? Can someone please help me!!!

Hi there,

I would go to a clinic or your doc. You stated the last time you had intercourse was on Aug 1, 2006. Was there any sex after the 19 of July? Or was that it? It would be too soon to have symptoms of pregnancy as it is Aug 11th, 2006. You are not technically late for your period as long as it is fairly regular and would be clsoer to the 19th or 20th of Aug.
Other issues may be at play. I do not know how old you are however, infections, stomach included, cysts etc.. need to be looked into. Is the cramping all through the abdomine or in one spot?