i was wondering if any of you have any clue about my problem here. i have this clear to milky thick but stringy discharge ive had sex on the 17 and 18 19 and 20 of this month the first day of my last period is the 5 of this month does it sound like i might be pregnant? i have lower back aches not so often but when i do get some aches and tension it hurts so bad and i been getting lower abdomen pain on my left side and sometimes it would be the left and right. but its more concentrated on the left. i also had diarrhea but for 1 day and only one trip to the restroom. my period is up for the next month on the 5, i hope im pregnant i really want a baby. my boyfriend and i have ben trying.

i forgot to mention after the 18 or 19 i had this pink light discharge what does that mean?

how long has the light pink discharge been going on? are you still getting the pink discharge? I'm in the same situation I also had my period of the 5th of july and I am just waiting for my next period date to pass so I know Im pregnant and be able to get a positive test. if I were you I'd wait, we are probably in the same period cycle. or close to the same period cycle. my man and I have had sex around those same days you had, we're also trying to concieve, hopefully we're both successfull with our wishes. good luck to you.. wait until your next period date! give me updates!

you could be pregnant but those usually arent the first signs, eating alot and peeing alot usually are. just take a test soon and find out!!

It is myth that peeing and eating ARE the only early symptoms!
Many women experience breast tenderness right away, others experience contipation, others indigestion, and for myself I threw up 7days DPO and wanted to sleep at 9pm every night. So just like everyone has different symptoms when they have a cold, or a headache, our bodies are also different when to comes to early pregnancy symptoms , first, second and third trimester symptoms as well as labor pains. WE are just marvelously different bodies. I have two children and come from a large family my sister inlaw had 3 children, and each one was different.
In addition:
I looked up this post beacuse I am anxsciusly waiting for my period, or not. I am a few days after you girls on cycle. MY LMP was July 8th. I have no symptoms except low back pain the day before I get my period. This time i have been having light cramping and dull back pain on and off for a week now. I track my temps and my ovulation was arount the 21st day f cycle or 27 day July. I am also having a strange excuse the grossness: snotty like discharge, the kind I usually had the week before labor.
Patience is a virtue too great for me I guess hahaha , I am highly impatient when it comes to pregnancy testing.
Please post your updates!!!

we tried for a month or so before an after my period.i was a week late though an had a period but it was first just slight hardly could see period for a day then it was a little heavier but only for 2 days an not cramping or heavy at all like usual. im having sore breasts headaches, backaches an mild cramping. i also am feeling sick after i eat. i also started droping weight then all of a sudden started gaining alot. could i be pregnant?