Hi;
I am pretty new to all this stuff and Im not sure if Im over thinking this or not. Anyhow here it goes. I have never had sex before until the 19th of July, 06 it wasnt supose to happen and it was unprotected. I had my period on the 5 of July, 06 my periods are so screwed up but usually there every 35ish days or more. So on the 19th of July I started getting cramping in the center of my abdomon feeling like I was going to start my period. I spent the next six days spotting so lightly I only needed a pantyliner if even and when I wipped it was a light pinkish colour instead of the usual dark red...along with that I have been so bloted and dizzy and having to pee alot more then usual. On the seventh day I started to get little gushes of blood about ever hour or so a dark red but still not enough for a tampon. I did a pregnancy test on the third of Aug it came out negative (it was first response) I dont know if Im just having a screwed up period (one like Ive never had before) or Im pregnant. Did I do the test to soon...if im "bleeding" a normal colour blood even though its barley anything does that mean that it cant be implantation...And does a guy have to "loose it" inside of you for you to get pregnant or does he have to go right in. I would really appreciate some insight...Like I said sometimes I skip my periods or they dont even come for six weeks so I dont know if I should even bother doing another pregnancy test??? Im so lost.

I have the same problem and im tired of it!! As a teen i would have looong heavy periods so i got birth control to try and stop it but dint work now i take birth control so i dont get pregnant but its the same ive tried the pill.depo shot and patches but nothing works :( ive been having my period for e mobths straight...heavy! And my sex drive is gone im only 26 it might be kuz i feel gross from being on my period all the time or idk whats going on. My husband is very good and patient but i feel so bad and tired of this. No dr has been able to figure out whats wrong someone please help!