A little over a week ago I had unprotected sex with a guy and he finished in me twice. It was supposedly 2 days after my "Ovulation Day". I am not on any birth control and I did not take any Plan B pills. I feel like Ive experienced some symptoms such as fatigue and frequent urination. I'm expecting my period Saturday August 14 or Sunday August 15. My periods are regular and I always have extreme cramping and back pain a few days before getting my period. However this time, I haven't experienced ANY cramping/back pain at all which is surprising to me. Could I be pregnant?.....

SWEETIE, I KNOW HOW YOU MUST BE FREAKIN OUT BUT THE THING TO DO IS JUST GIVE IT TILL MONDAY. IF NO PERIOD THE GO TO THE CLINIC OR EVEN BUY THE " FIRST RESPONSE PREG TEST " IT'S THE ONE THE THAT CAN TELL YOU ASAP. HOPE ALL GOES WELL FOR YOU. IF YOUR NOT THEN GO GET ON BIRTH CONTROL(I MEAN IF UR NOT READY). AGAIN GOOD LUCK. :D . IF U NEED ME AGAIN I AM HEAR. ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use