I am just wandering if anyone else has experienced what I am going through right now. I am a mother of three, and was planning to get married next month, and getting pregnant later this summer. But I think maybe my wish for another child has came earlier than I expected. I have been on the pill, so I wasn't really trying to get pregnant.  But I did forget to take my pill two days in a row, right after having sex.  But about a week ago, I noticed that I was doing some of the same things that I did when I was pregnant with my other three children. It started off with drinking coffee every day 3 or 4 times a day. I am not really a coffee drinker. I have to really be in the mood for it. But, for some reason, when I am newly pregnant, I will crave it. Then I got to thinking about it, and my last period was only about 4 days, and very light.  And last week, I had spotting that lasted for 4 days also. Usually it lasts for 6 or seven days, and heavy until the last two days of it. Then, starting about 2 weeks ago, I have been having to pee a lot, which normally, I pee 3 to 4 times a day. But I have been going to the bathroom every hour. Also, I have had tender breasts and nipples, an enlarging abdomen, fatigue, cravings, extreme irratability, and I am always hungry, but nausiated at the same time.  My feet and ankles are swelling, which only happens when I am pregnant.   Even certain foods make me nausiated just from the way they smell. Usually, I only eat two times a day, and I don't even get hungry until I'm up for a few hours. But I have been waking up hungry. Also, after I eat something, I am either still hungry, or hungry within 30 mins. to an hour after eating a meal. That is not like me at all. I have recently lost 82 pounds, and my stomach had shrunk, so I couldn't eat much at all. Another thing is, I have been ready to go to bed at 8:00 at night, when normally, I don't go to bed until 1 or 2 in the morning. I have done four hpt's and the first two were neg, and the last two were positive, but with a faint line. I went to the Dr. a week ago Friday and had a blood test done, and it came back negative.  The last two tests were positive after I had the blood test done. I really feel like I am pregnant. After having three children, I know what my body feels like. I have even felt movement.  And trust me, I know the difference between a baby moving and gas.  Hence, my three children that I have already had.  My breasts have even changed. They have rounded out more and my nipples look like they are ready for breastfeeding. (I breastfed my 3 children). They have also gotten darker and bigger. I am experiencing all the things I have before, so I'm pretty sure that I am. But it is hard to tell without knowing for sure from the doc that I am. My belly even looks like I am pregnant. it is perfectly round.  And my fiance took pics of it 5 days ago, and we have noticed that it has gotten bigger since then.  After I lost wieght, by belly went away except for the skin that was hanging from being so big and losing wieght and it was flat, but not flat like abs, but just from being pulled down. I was just wandering if anyone had any advice for me. I am very confused because the hpt with my children always came up positive as soon as I took it. Can anyone let me know what they think about all of this?  Btw, my profile pic is what my belly looks like now. (We just took new pics today)  And I have not gained any weight, but I never do when I am newly pregnant.  I usually lose a few pounds.  So, I have an expanding belly without any weight gain.  I'm just so confused...  

Sounds to me like you might be pregnant if I was you I would buy a clear blue digital pregnancy test if your pregnant it will tell you how far along you are. Good luck I hope you get your wish :)

Sounds like u are. If u have been pregnant before then I'm sure u "know". Take another blood test with a different doctor.

Ok. thanks for your help, red. I had no idea that clear blue digital had tests that were like that. Obviously I have never bought one of those. lol

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that I am, still waiting. The flutters have gone to flips and bumps now. I mean, if I'm not pregnant, then what the heck is moving in there? you know?

LOL the digital pee test is the best. Its the only one I use. If it says your pregnant and then a number say like a 2+ then make sure you add on another 2 to that number it will mean you are 4 week. Good luck

I took a home test it says positive n went to the doctor says negative