Hi, my last period was 05/30/06, I am not on any method of birth control. I was due for my period on the 29th June as I have a regular 30 day cycle. I did not start my period and was 5 days late. Within this time i had an increased amount of cervical fluid which felt like a period, but there was nothing. Then on the 5th day I had a slight brownish/pinkish discharge. Today I do still have a discharge but very light and browny in colour, and a lighter flow, stomach cramps, feeling tired, nauseated (no vomiting). Could I be pregnant? I took a hpt and saw the faintest of a line, almost difficult to read. This is why IM confused, am I pregnant or is this a lighter period. We both really want a baby so we would be glad if it was a YES! I would appreciate any help. Thanx

It's possible but unlikely. You can ovulate during your period but only if you have a short cycle (27 days or less.) if you have a longer cycle like 30+ days then no. But always remember that sperm can live up to 5 days inside of you.