I am just wanting to know how many people have used the chinese gender predictor and if it's been correct. If you don't know what it is just google it and you will see.

I would like people to check the chart with the children they already have and tell if it has been right or not!!!

I am 37 weeks pregnant and do not know what we are having. I was told that the chinese thing is always right so lets see what the results are with the people on here!!!

I have another thing. It has to do with blood renewing each 4 years for males and three years for females on their birthdays. So, you compare your and your husband's date births and the date you conceived. If males blood got renewed later then it's a boy, if it were female's then it's a girl.

If you can't figure it out, just let me know your birth dates and the date of your conception and I'll do all the math.

It worked for me......it's actually how much husband took advantage and worked on a boy :-)

The Chinese worked too :-)

Hey my birthday is march 15 1985, his is august 26 1978 and conception month was oct. don't know the day. My due date is july 14 though if that helps!!

Ttyl,
Cassie

It should be a boy. His blood was renewed on Aug 26 2006 and yours March 15 2006 which makes his blood younger, making the child a boy.

Your blood will get renewed again March 15 2009, which means it will be a boy again if you get pregnant from July 2007 to March 2009. From March 15 to Aug 26 2010, it's a girl's time, because on this date Aug 26 2010 his blood gets renewed making it a boy period.

Male's blood renews every 4 years, female's every 3 years (on birth days).

So,

Aug 2006-March 2009.......a BOY
March 2009-August 2010......a GIRL
August 2010-March 2012.....a Boy
March 2012-Aug 2014.....a GIRL

What did the Chinese gender predictor say? :-)

my brith day is jan. 7th 1982 and husbands is may 8th 1981 and i just found out I was preagant so my last period was last mouth around the begin thank you

The chinese predicator says girl but who knows!! My due date is on sat July 14 and hopefully I will go soon! So we will see which one is right!

Can't wait :)

All the predictors said it would be a boy.....and my doc saw a boy :)

How are you holding up?

I'm holding up okay!! I just can't wait to find out if it's a kaleb or kayleen!!
It's July 14 today but I don't think I'm going today but who knows!!

What would you prefer? :-)
Couldn't your doc tell you the gender?

No, it was not right!!! mINE SAID GIRL AND i'M HAVING A BOY

Hi Jenny,

could you work it out for me also, my date of birth is April 7, 1979 and his is February 12, 1979, we conceived in July 2009, what will the baby be girl or boy? could you also work out like you did for the other lady for additional periods in the future?

eg:
Aug 2006-March 2009.......a BOY
March 2009-August 2010......a GIRL
August 2010-March 2012.....a Boy
March 2012-Aug 2014.....a GIRL

many many thanks

vicky

Hi Jenny,

many many thanks

vicky

Jenny hello,

can you please help me to do mine.
My dob is may 19, 1981 and his is Oct 9, 1980

Hi, I dont know if you are still doing this but I would like to see if you you will do mine. My birthday is 2/9/1982 my husband is 6/1/1981 we conceived on 10/14/2010 I am 29 he is 30, i already know what the baby is but every prediction i have done is the opposite what the dr, says. Thanks

Motherof333 I think based on Jenny's calculation you should have had a girl. Is that accurate?