Me and my boyfriend have had unprotected sex 4 times this month. My cycle goes between 24 to 26 days, im on day 25 and i have goten some brown spotting with extra discharge. About a week or more ago my boobs became super tender and felt really heavy, about the same day i also experiance bloating and cramping feeling like i would on my period. And a few days ago my morning coffee made me throw up two days in a row(havent drank it sense), and some foods make me feel nauseated, ive been extremly tired and can sleep up to 13 hours and still be tired, i feel like im also more moody and this seem tick me off easier. Could o be pregnant?

The best way to find out would be to go to a doctor. But if you've had unprotected sex Four times then it could be likely that you are.

Well i woke up this morning and it seem like i have a normal period now.so i guess im not.