almost three weeks ago my partner came home from a long trip, i had finished my menstrual cycle about a week before he came home. I had also stopped taking the pill after the last menstrual cycle and had only been on them for one month as they were a new kind. We had unprotected sex 3 times. For the past few weeks i have been moody and had a small amount of light pink bleeding. I have tried two pregnancy tests of which were both negative. I do not have a normal menstrual cycle. I have had abdominal pain, headaches, dizziness and almost blacked out. I have often woken up during the night feeling nauseated and particularly in the morning until it eventually wears off.. My sex drive is also at an all time low and I am constantly urinating more than usual.. can anyone help?

I have also had an increase of white discharge, not sure if this means anythingg...

***deleted by moderator***

i dont think so. not at all. how do you figure that?

Leesha, don't pay a bit of attention to what that "guest" told you. Many times we will get a person who just fly's by and leaves a nasty post, never to return again.
If you and your partner are trying for a baby, you just may have gotten lucky here. It sounds to me like you may be pregnant. The light pink bleed may have been implantation bleeding and the sick feeling along with the frequency of urination are sure signs.

i really hope you're right xx thank you so much. i have to work all this week but i've been trying to get to the doctor asap. any other ideas would be nice to hear. thankyou again.

Leesha, there are a few other signs that you can take note of such as, tender breasts, increased appetite, your moods may shift and you may be tired a bit more than usual.
I will keep my fingers crossed for you. Good luck and please keep us informed. :-D

I've been pretty exhausted lately. Maybe just work. I don't know. I run around in a busy cafe, it doesnt help haha. thankyou for your help. I'll let you know as soon as i can xx

I have taken another HPT and the result is negative. I'm so confused because I feel pregnant. I have no sign of a period and my breasts are starting to ache. This is the day before I would be due.

with both of my pregnancies I didn't test positive until 10 days after my missed period and I also had white discharge, good luck!

I am having a blood test done on monday and ill find out wednesday..