I had protected sex with my boyfriend about 13 days ago an the past 5 or 6 i've been having pregnancy signs... like i've been having morning sickness EVERY morning, i've been craving food i usually NEVER eat, the smell of my favorite food makes me feel sick, i've been having stomach cramps, my boobs have been sore, my back is hurting, an i'm really moody an tired.. idk what to do! is it to early to take a pregnancy test? what should I do? my parents don't know i'm not a virgin so i'm really scared.. :/. plz help

sounds like you are pregnant. maybe the condom didnt do its job or it was old. 5days before your period you should be able to take a pregnancy test and it be accurate.

thanks! i rlly needed to know bc i'm really freaking out bc i'm scared :-(

Well, I'd say it depends more on when your last period was and how careful you were with the condom.

Honestly, after the first 2 times I had protected sex, I stressed myself to the verge of insanity that SOMEHOW we had messed up and I was pregnant. I had backaches, I was moody, I couldn't eat because I felt sick and I didn't sleep for like a whole week. I took 3 pregnancy tests and, convinced that they were all wrong, continued to worry.

When my period came (albiet 2-3 days late) I was ecstatic and ALL my symptoms went away. My boyfriend comforted me by telling me that I was probably just so worried about it that I tricked my body into feeling all these symptoms. My back hurt, I had mentrual like cramps and the thinking about it gave me headaches that made me naseous so that I couldn't eat or sleep. Since then, I've had 4 regular periods.

My boobs always hurt right before my period so when I'm about 5-6 days from my period and they start hurting, I know whats coming :-) I always feel stressed right before I get my period if my boyfriend and I have had sex in between cycles and we ALWAYS use condoms. Sometimes my periods are even 1-2 days late because of it.

So just wait until about 3-4 days before your period is scheduled to start and take an early sign pregnancy test. If you used a condom and it didn't break or slip, chances are you'll be fine :-)

lol thanks. but the thing with me is i didnt even think i culd possibly be preggo untill the symptoms started happening an i jus kept pushin it off but then i realized that it culd be why but idk yet.

im 15 and on the pill but me and my bf have unprotected sex regularly,for the past month ive had nausea,bloating and stomach cramps that feel like a period.but today i took a home test and it came up negative,could i still be pregnant?

i doubt it. the birth control pills trick your body into thinking that you are pregnant and thus you may get pregnancy symptoms. if you took your birth control on timr everyday then you should have nothing to worry about and remember antibiotics can make your birth control ineffective.