me and my boyfriend were fooling around the other day. we both still had our underwear on to protect eachother for t he most part..i was wearing a pad, not on my period but just in case; and he had moved the pad to get a better feel. i had got home about 30minutes later and noticed that i had got wet and that i think he got some cum on my pad too. when i had told him he said "i didnt jizz though, i checked right after to be sure".. so i dont know if it was just me.. is it possible for him to still go threw my underwear??. and if so, could it be enough to get near my vagina and still get me pregnant??... please help! :-

its imposible for her to be pregnant if you guys never had sex, she is either cheating on u ooooooor she just didnt have it that happens its very common. Go buy a prego test and make sure.!

i would not cheat on him.. but once i told him he said that i cant be, cuz he knows what would happen afterwards cuz hes not a virgin, i am. so im scared

Get pregnancy test

started my period today, happiest period in my life... realized how much me and my boyfriend worried over the past week of not knowing what we wouldve done if we were pregnant... but anyyywayzz hopefully we dont have to go threw this anytime soon, least til were ready both financially and emotionally. yes, we do love eachother, known eachother since elementary. but with being seniors in highschool with less than 2months left of school this is not thee right time at all.... well thankz for yalz imput. appreciated it :-)