hii, i currently had sex 4 days in a row with my boyfriend like 2 days ago, and we i did not use protection half of the time......i know he didnt no cum but im not so sure about pr-cum becuase i know even he can not even feel that and im aware that pre-cum can actually get a girl pregnant.he was in me for only about 10min or even lesser.....but i know i was wet and he says he was not wet that it was all just me that was wet.......  i kow that s a big risk but we both just was turned on well anyways.......i am afraid i might be pregnant i hav these white goowy chunks on my underwear its like my boyfriends sperm and i dont know if its just discharge or what?. and my period comes whenever it wants somtimes its even twice a month and i also dont even know when should i take the test because my period comes whenever it feels like. and  cant talk to anyone about this because my family wll flip out please just help me out.  
-thank you

<OK> first of all you have to go to the hospital for a test before you can really know whether you are pregnant or not?

First off if you are havin blood come out then your not pregnant. If it is brown that is spotting and yes younger pregnant. I got my GF pregnan and we never used convtaceptives but I rid however jizz inside of her on accident. The discharge though means you lay be pregnant just take and test and if you are pregnant good luck. My GF had a miscarriage.

okay...instead of going to the doc just use a home pregnancy kit.