Hi everyone, I'm 22 years, and I'm not trying to conceive. My boyfriend and I were fooling around on July 15th, which is around the time of my ovulation. He was grinding on me while I still had underwear on, but he did not. He definitely had some pre-ejaculate, which I know may contain sperm, but I know he went to the washroom twice beforehand so it shouldn't have had any sperm. All we did was hump, so I don't think anything would have happened

Anyways, my period should have started yesterday (July 27). My cycle is usually 32 days, but sometimes my period can come anywhere from 32-37 days, so the fact that it didn't come yesterday does not worry me too much. What worries me is that instead of a regular period, yesterday I started bleeding a small quantity of what looked like old blood (because it was brown) that was mucus-like. It's a bit like regular vaginal discharge, but brown. There's enough to need a pad, or at least a pantyliner. There hasn't been any fresh blood since, and I don't feel any other symptoms I normally get during menstruation such as cramping or tender breasts. I know the brown blood could possibly be a sign of implantation bleeding, which would normally occur around this time (6-12 days after conception, I've read). Since it's the normal time for both implantation bleeding and for my period, I don't know which it is. Seems like implantation bleeding to me, which is why I'm worried.

I know it's a little early to tell and I might get my period in the next couple of days, but I'm really worried and confused. I know that the chances of me being pregnant are extremely slim since he did go to the washroom before we started anything, and he did not ejaculate anywhere near my vagina. I really, really don't want to be pregnant - we're both just starting our careers and way to young to be parents.

Also, I know - we were stupid last time by not using protection, we'll be safe next time.

if you had your panties on and he did not put his penis inside of you at all just humped your panties then there is no way you would be pregnant because pre cum is not strong enough to live outside the body nor make its way threw your panties but as for you period being late you are at the age when your cycle might be changing so keep a eye on it you may start to have your period for only 28 days when i was your age i didnt get my period for 2 months and my cycle was about the same as yours from the time i was 14 till 23 then it changed now i get it for 28 days for the past 10 years so dont worry but if you still want to know see your doctor in about a week if you havent gotten it yet i wouldnt say anything to your man just yet because you dont want him to worry for nothing unless you both need to but i doubt it best of luck hope everything works out the way you want them too and until your ready please use a condom ....

did you end up pregnant?? im going through the same right now.. help