Hi. So this is my situation... Last week, I was at my boyfriend's, and we were making out. Then, he fingered me (he had JEANS AND UNDERWEAR, shirtless), after that, i got dressed (JEANS AND UNDIES) and fingered him. My problem is, that I sat on his "pubic area" while i was naked, but i sat down OVER his jeans AND underwear. What I am concerned about, is that i remember seeing a little spot (about a penny's size) near his belly button, but i can't remember if i saw that before or after i sat on him. Eather way, could i get pregnant from this? I never sat on his belly button, near it (Well, a little, but never touched his skin with my naked body), when he fingered me he had sperm/precum-free hands, we didnt have genital contact, or anything. I know it sounds senseless, but i am worried because i am very careful aboout this type of things. Just to clarify, I am virgin (never had intercourse before), and my period is due for october 23rd, i had a little whitish discharge on Monday, and my boobs are a little sore (but thats normal for me before my period). All responses are well appreciated... I am freaking out.

dont be feared the chance for you to be pregnent is low

Don't worry there is no chance of get prenant with all this. So chilaxe.