Alright so I been seeing this guy for the past month & half. The only time we see eachother is when we are messing around Having sex. Well he obviously came inside me an now I may be pregnant. I told him. An he is telling me he really isn't ready for a kid rightnow. He has a son already. An he said he doesn't want to have another baby cuz its already hard for him. Well I don't believe in abortions! An I did not take day after pill. He was upset. Becuz he kept wanting me to take the pill. But If I'm pregnant I'm keeping this baby! He told me do whatever u want. He said it in a way were he's like I don't want nuthing to do with the baby. I don't know what to do. He hasn't really saidd "I want nothing to do with the baby" or "its not mine" lol.. but he's just saying he doesn't want babys rightnow.. idk I'm confused... I know if I'm pregnant I'm keeping it. I juss hate if I'm going to have to do it alone =( I'm not sure what he going to think if iam. Cuz so far its we think we are. I haveent took test yet..

if ur pregnant and ur undr 18 i suggest tht u put it up fr adoption if ur ovr 18 nd ur u dnt wnt to rid of this i suggest tht u get some family to help or get ur boyfrend to help wethr he likes it or not its his responsibility

I'm 22...
Yeah I'm keeping the baby if iam pregnant.
But I'm juss like worried wht he's guna say cuz
He doesn't want babys rightnow!!

here my advice really break it dwn to him hes not som little kid is he??????? u have to be assertive like "This is ur child too u cnt juss get me pregnant and not care for IT" trust me this is good advice

He's 3 years older then me!
So he should better right!
I told him that and all he said was
I don't want babys rightnow I already have a son an
Its hard. Blah blah blah.. do u think I'm causing all this drama
For myself cuz I want keep baby if iam pg?????

No i dnt thnk ur