So on May 1 me and my boyfriend were fooling around and he fingered me and later I gave him a ha****b and he pre came before he pre came I remember he went to the bathroom and I heard the reduces spree count in the pre cum. He wiped off the pre cum on his left hand and maybe he's right I don't remember about an hour and a half to 2 hours later ((I don't remember if he went back upstairs to wash his hands before dinner durin that period of time)) he fingered me again and I was fertile and the next day was my ovulating day I'm suppose to get my period may 16 ( Saturday) I'm having a lot of pmsing signs like normal but I read that could be early pregnancy nothing is really different but I feel like I go to the bathroom more frequently about 3 times day I use to go 2 times a day in school I really need a well written answer I'm only 15 and definitely don't want to be the first pregnant girl at my school

Also he fingered me with his right hand! But I don't remember if he got pre cum on it he says he didn't but idk if he's just trying to make me calm down