I gave my boy friend a hand job, wiped my hands a bit, then later I fingered myself. He did it to himself for a bit, and I noticed him wiping his hand, not thoroughly though, & he fingered me too a little after. Today I feel bloated and I've been panicking since yesterday ( we did it this weekend ) I'm not sure if I'm just freaking out, but I'd like some help and answers, no b.s. answers please. (my period is the last week of the month if that helps, I'm just waiting for next week so I can be sure, but I'd still like information/answers please.) I'd greatly appreciate it. thanks so much for whoever helps. Also, he wiped, not much though, and it wasnt until after a while, then he fingered me. it's all a blur,I guess it's because I'm nervous...one more thing, I'm a virgin. Does that make it more or less likely for me to become pregnant in this situation? He didn't cuum or anything. I know precum can contain sperm in it, but not much though. I've also heard that once it gets into the air, sperm dies off slowly. He didn't jackoff then immediately finger me, and we didn't have sex either. Basically, before either of us fingered me...there was some time (not an hr I don't think) and we wiped, not washed though.

I feel bloated and gross...uggh, I just don't know. I've been freaking out ever since this weekend..
Is bloating randomly a bad sign? i start my period next week some time if that helps with anything..My friend told me that it's all in my head she said, "yes, you very well should be COMPLETELY fine. Its psychocymatic; means it's all in your head. You freak out, your brain creates the symptoms." Is she correct? I'd like the sold, straight foward truth, and as much information to help me out as possible.

Hi Ashley. I'm a bit confused because you say several times that you wiped your hands, and he wiped his, not throughly...but you also said that he didn't cum. So if he didn't cum, what were you wiping off your hands??? Also no being a virgin does not make it less likely to getting pregnant. And yes! So many people in situations like yours tend to get psychocymatic...i mean a lot!! Truth is, it is probably all in your head. But never say never you know what I mean...but honestly hun I wouldn't worry so much, you wouldn't get symtoms of pregnancy this quick. Take if from me I've been pregnant before. It would help answering you a great deal if you could let me, and other people who will answer your post know the correct answer to weither he came or not. Cause if you both touched his penis, but he didn't cum. Theres no way in hell your pregnant. But re read your post so you can see what I'm talking about. Did he cum or not? thanks! get back to me, and don't worry cause I'm sure your fine~Jill

No, he did not cum, we had precum on our hands. I've learned that precum can contain some sperm in it, but the last time he masturbated was 3 days before, giving him time to urinate and clean everything out right? I'm just waitng for my period to come this weekend or next week. Also, i've been bloating, so i looked that up also, and stress (which is what i've been doing for almost a week) can cause that. Thanks for the help, and i look foward to your advice.

Unless he came..you should not have much precum on ur hands, not enough to wipe off. I've been having sexual relations for almost 6 years now. I am 21years old. And I know as many times as I have sex a week which is a lot. When giving a ha****b, there shouldn't even be a drizzle of precum. And yes, it does contain very little to no sperm in it. And when a guy/boy urinates, it actually doesn't come from the same place as when a guy cums. There is only one hole to appearance, like when your looking at his penis, but on the inside, there are two tubes. One a guy uninates out of and one where cum is produced from. So him urinating doesn't effect anything. But honestly from all the info that you have given, and all the stuff I know, which I'm not boasting about, but I think I know a lot. I wouldn't worry. I def don't think your pregnant, just give your period some time. And try not to stress so much, cause a high amount of stress, over a period of time can push your period back by a couple days to a week. Good luck Ashely and I'm glad I could give the help and opinion. Take care, and when you do have sex always! wear protection..cause I've had an unplanned pregnancy and it was not fun.~Jill

Okay, it wasn't a lot, but i also gave him a bj, so my hands we're a bit wet after a while, but not long enough to make him come. One more thing, i wet my fingers by licking them and fingered myself, but with the hand i did not use to touch him with, is that bad? &Don't worry, I'm not going to have sex for a long time and the next time there is any sort of fooling around I'll be extremely careful with the things done.

I have the same problem too i'm just going to ask if i didn't ejaculate there's a 100 percent that there's no semen but i think my penis have a pre cum on it because she's doing a hj and bj on me . i fingered her and i remember that i touch my penis before i fingered  her so i'm really worried :| 

Ok so my boyfriend and I were fooling around and I'm not sure if he pre cummed but he went inside me for about 1 minute and in and out twice could I be pregneat if he pulled out before he cummed

I had the same thing happen to me a few days ago. And today I felt kinda bloated and headache. My period doesn't start for about a week and a half. I'm pretty scared too see if I'm pregnant or not. I'm hoping I'm not. 

If you realy think that you are pregnant then go get a pregnancy test. dont ignor it if you feel preganat.

LISTEN PEOPLE!!! READ THIS!!! it will help your life!

Did you finger your girlfriend with precum on your finger? Did you touch your penis and got precum on your hands then finger her right away? If you did... SHE IS NOT PREGNANT. Trust me... The first time i did that to my girlfriend... i was worried as f**k. I thought she was pregnant for sure! until her period come. This happen for month until i got use to it! look here, you can google and search for your answer all you want, but i am seriously giving you what you guys want to hear from my experience. Precum does contain a SMALL VERY SMALL amount of cum.. Its like only 300 out of 700million cum. Once your precum touch the air, that 300 will reduce by 150 OR LESS. To be honest, your more likely to kill the president and win the lottery than getting pregnant from that. I am 19... My girlfriend is 17... We have been fingering for about 7 month now and she was late on her period 3 times. Once she was late for 1 week and 2 days. That's when i thought she was pregnant, BUT WASNT!!!! You want more information? Okay, If you had cum the day before you finger your girlfriend and got precum on the tip of your finger, it will be the same thing i told you earlier. If your precum is still clean and clear when you finger her, she will not get pregnant. You can even rub your penis on the lip of her vagina and she will still wont get pregnant. THE ONLY THING SHE CAN GET PREGNANT is the actual cum INSIDE her vagina, DEEP INSIDE.. You can even cum outside and she will probably have a chance to get pregnant, but slim.  Listen... I've done this so many time. Believe me... She will not get pregnant from precum while fingering her... Like seriously... over 7 billion people on this planet and SOOO many are turned on couples under age and still doing what we are doing now. Yet, none have been pregnant from it since now, scientifically proven. People say they did get pregnant, but its most likely other reason. Don't let them scare you.  It would be all over news and sex ed class if you can get pregnant like that. So believe me, you wont get pregnant youngster. Just don't let her get stress out, it will delay her period and only worry both you guys more :). I hope you find this comforting  because this is all true in my experience. Good luck and be safe :)!

Thanks bro! I lve you! HAHA! :D

Hey guest...please help me with this situation..Please please please tell me!!! ...me and my girlfriend had too much fun on 5th feb night she gave me b***job and though most of it was swallowed by her but while doing that i think some of the sperm also might (i m not sure) may be 1or 2 drops fell on my fingers. After that we spend about 5-10 min loving each other and i touched her body and rubbed my hands with her clothes. I didnt clean it with water or soap or anything but i remember that they were hardly any wet or had anything on them. After that i started fingering her i touched her clitoris and inside the vagina with my finger. Will she become pregnant?? My sperms were completely exposed to air for about 10 minutes..will they still survive.?? She had her period last month starting on Jan 28th and its a 28-29 days cycle for her. Dnt know when will she ovalute. Please tell me can she become pregnant in such a situation??

Im having a similar problem. My periods are late by three weeks and i do not have pregnancy symptoms yet. Im eating right, everything is normal! But me and my boyfriend had some fun in 3rd week of feb (dont remember date). He did not cum cause he fingered me before i gave him a han****. But i think he touched himself and got pre cum on his hands. He said it he wiped it off but im not sure. I've been really freaking out that my periods are late. I've been stressing over my periods not coming for so many days now. Can stress be a reason for them to be late? What are the chances? Please help! Pleaseeee!

Thanks for the info dude. We're quite suffering a bit of paranoia regarding this issue. I've done it a little while ago and I'm not really sure if it was my other hand or the other that has pre-cum in it. Well either way, I know it was pretty dried up before I fingered her or so I kind of wiped it on my pants too. If what you said is true, then I might as well stop worrying now (been freaking out the whole afternoon). Well I'll just tell her tomorrow not to worry so she won't get too stressed up.

Thanks again dude. And to the girl who replied to this thread 2 days ago (guest 199?), can you please mail me here

***post is edited by moderator *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

) regarding what happened next to you cause I've been worrying bout my girl too. Or you can also just reply to this post. Thanks in advance.

Still going to browse for some more info and join some forums.

My bf and i had fingeribg last month. He was doing mine n I was doin his....then he cum and it was all over my hand. And we stop. After we finish i eventually run into the toilet and wash my vagina with the hand. I forget that, that hand was the hand i have the semen on. But i forgot because it was my hand wasnt wet it was dried. Its been a month and tis is the sexond time we do fingering.and this time when he insert his hand he would rub his penis first. But there was no cum. Now i am kinda worried cause i have take a pregnancy quiz and it said i am pregenant. my nipples are soft like the website said....and i easily become tired and emotional..is my mind r is the one making tis or m i really pregnant?or is my nipples r soft because my bf would suck it....but we never had sex