hii ... 

to be short and specific i want to get some help regarding the following problem ...

me and my bf by chance got into feeling .. while fooling around he removed my clothes but he himself was in his boxers n track pants .. 

i was on my ovulation day .. he touched his penis just from outside not from the top .. but i touched his penis from top but i m sure he touched many things before he fingered me .. even i myself touched my clothes and many other things before i rubbed my hand against my vagina .. he is sure that there was no pre cum .. but i m not sure .. but before all this he had a bath n peed .. so chances of sperms in pre cum are slight but m still worried .. plz help .. can i get pregnant by his finger insertion after he has touched his penis ?? p.s. it was my ovulation day .. plz help .. extremely worried ..

you need not to be worried...even if you had touched the cum then cum dries in few seconds in air.....don't get frightened......   all is well %-)

hii .. thanx alot for ur reply .. it relieved me to a great extent .. i have some more querries ..
i want to knw .. rubbing genitals with dry pre cum on hands .. anythng to worry ?? .. plz help ..

just simply rubbing is not a matter to worry...

but sometimes the pre cum may contain sperms and it can accidently get inside and may be a matter of concern.

so never take a risk ,, !!

good luck !

hello this just happened to me and my gf too what happened with ur situation did u get pregnant?