Okay so I'm 13 and me and my boyfriend were fooling around and it was my first time and I had just got my period, he only stuck it in twice but we didn't use protecion, I think also he had pre-cum on his fingers and then fingered me it's been 11 days since and I've had cramps for several days and a couple of other symptoms, please help I don't know what to do

I'm pretty sure that as soon as the pre-cum hits the air, its sterile. But if he pre-cums inside of you, theres a chance you could be. What other symptoms are you having?

Precum clears the urethra so hypothetically if he had ejaculated earlier that day and did not pee before (peeing clears the urethra of sperm) fooling around there could be sperm in the precum but it is very very very unlikely that you would be pregnant from it. If you stress it will cause all kinds of symptoms that will screw with your head trust me. Also when you are on your period or just finished your period you are less likely to get pregnant if you have a traditional 28 day cycle. It's not impossible to get pregnant on your period just unlikely. Educate yourself more before you continue sexual activity please.