Me and my boyfriend were fooling around. We had protected sex and he pulled out with the condom on just to be safe.. he does it evertime. Well he urnated and then took a shower. Then about 5 minutes after he got out the shower, he stuck his penis in me for about 2-3 seconds. Well i became really stressed out about family issues and i became REALLY stressed the day my period was supposed to come. But it didnt come. So now its been a week and it still hasnt come. I dont have any pregnancy symptoms of any kind. And also my diet has changed because ive been stressed about work and school. So my question is, could i be pregnant from his pre-cum if there was any?

2 or 3 seconds is very little time, but condoms aren't 100% effective either. Take a pregnancy test if you really want to know, since you ARE IN FACT Late, your test should be very accurate.

If you are under age 18 you do not need parnetal consent or money to get birth control from planned parenthood or your local health department, this might make your life a little easier.

STRESS CAN AND DOES affect your period, also if you do not regularly monitor your cycle, you may not know xactly when it should come. Just because it comes on the 15th of one month doesn't mean it will come on the 15th of the next..Some months are shorter and longer, and your cycles can be too.

Hi there, me and my boyfriend generally get turned on and he puts it inside me for a couple of minutes, he pulls out wen he feels pre - cum ready to come out, this time it was a little longer inside me than usual, i know we shouldnt do this but it feels nice, could there be a possibility that i am pregnant? I have a few symptoms, i get tired and i have sore breasts. But other than that i feel great!

you cant feel pre-cum