My boyfriend and I were fooling around with each other on Valentine's Day at my house. He came over around noon, and over the course of the time we spent together (probably 5-ish hours), he had a few erections. I know for sure that he went to the bathroom before he came to my house and took a shower. My boyfriend's penis is not circumsized.

We madeout for awhile, and I gave him a ha****b, without touching the tip of his penis (where all the pre-cum was). He wiped the pre-cum onto his boxers. I then rubbed his penis through his boxers for a short period of time (probably a few minutes). After awhile, he decided to play with me, so he ran his fingers on my vulva, not penetrating me. I was very wet. I was also ovulating at the time (I began ovlulating around the 12th and will end around the 17th). He ran a finger up and down my slit, but nothing else. 

I touched myself for a bit after that, doing the same as he did (rubbing my outer lips). I did not cum. 

I'm just worried that I might be pregnant. He never came; there was only pre-cum. I've never penetrated myself before, so I still remain a virgin. I'm worried, though, because I was ovulating, so I know that there's a higher chance of me being pregnant. PLEASE HELP!

There could be a slight chance... Pregnancy test maybe. But I wouldn't worry about it too much the more you worry the more you think you are and your body kind of tricks you in thinking you are. It happened to me I was late but then i got my period

this is happening to me , just 3 days ago, please help im not sure if i am or not