Last night, I gave my boyfriend a ha****b for the first time. We have limits and know that it is the farthest we will go. Anyway, he pre-ejaculated a little bit and obviously, I got some on my hand. (for the remainder of the night, my own hand did not come in skin to skin contact with my own genitals). My boyfriend says he only got a miniscule amount of precum on his hand (actually, on the back of his wrist). He did not fully ejaculate. Afterwards, he wiped the nerd-sized droplet of precum on the couch. Mind you, he did urinate before he precame; meaning the chance that sperm was actually contained in his precum was low or not at all. After this, we both went downstairs, had some water, and took a break. I'm sure the precum on the back of his wrist was gone or dry. We went back upstairs and he touched my genitals with his fingers. Nothing major, he didn't even finger me. Just some rubbing. His wrist (especially not the back) never made contact with my skin/genitals. Seeing as no precum could have come in contact with my vagina from these circircumstances, could I possibly get pregnant? It seems impossible! Please help me, I know the chances are astronomically low, but I am a high achieving 15 year old who doesn't want or need a pregnancy. Thank you!

Hi Abcd,

It's extremely unlikely you'd get pregnant from the situation you described.

Sperm would need to get into your vagina for pregnancy to occur.  It doesn't sound like this happened.

Seeing as the pre cum was only on his wrist and no where near your vagina its it extremely unlikely for you to get pregnant, and as you say, he would have not have had much sperm in his pre cum anyway