my boyfriend and I were fooling around last night (april 9th)and I was sitting on top of him naked. his penis was rubbing up against the outside of my vagina but there was no penetration. He was wet, which usually happens when hes aroused. People have said it was pre-cum, but he was nowhere near ejaculating. He had not ejaculated today or at all in the last 5 days. Is this clear fluid pre-cum? could it contain sperm? if so, how much(based on the fact that he hadn't ejaculated recently)?
I went to the bathroom immediately afterwards and showered and washed myself after I got home.
Please help, I'm really nervous :|
*my period ended around March 30th, it's due again around the 22nd of April.

There's always a possibility even if there's no penetration. But I think you're ok. Since he had not ejaculated that day then more than likely there was no sperm in the semen. Don't psych yourself out and just wait until it's time for your period to come, and if it don't then wait about a week and take a test. But like I said I think your ok, so don't panic because if you do then that can delay your period and even stop it from comming if you stress yourself out enough.