Hello all. I had unprotected sex the day after my period was over & now i am having some pregnancy symptoms like pressure in lower abdomen much like my pms but i am not due for 2 weeks. i have some other ones like tender breasts,headache,Frequent Urination,Fatigue,Nausea but never getting sick & i have discharge. I guess i am wondering could you get pregnant the day after your period& could i be pregnant?

thankyou.

it all depends on your cycle. how long is your cycle? when was your last period? and when exactly did you have sex?

My cycle was seven days long. My last period was August 30th. I had sex the day after my cycle, September 3rd & 5th

another thing do you have a 28day cycle. to determine you would count the first day of your period to the first day you get your next period and that would tell you if it was 26, 28, 30 days.