I was due for my period at the end of August to early September. So I was stupid and had unprotected sex on August 18th and got my period and took morning after pill on August 19th. I got my period on the evening of august 25 that lasted about 6-7 days(which is normal length for me.) We had sex 2x on September 2nd. Both times were unprotected becuse we were both stupid. He did not *** in me but on my stomach/pelvis area. I took the morning after pill on sept 3rd. My next period is not supposingly due until oct 5th. Lately I've been sleepy, but I'm not sure if its because I've been extremely busy. I am getting on birth control next week. But any advice would be greatly appreciated to help ease my mind a bit. Thank you

Sorry I did not get my period on the 19th

You haven't said which EC you took. However usually taking the EC alters your cycle, and a subsequent period might arrive slightly earlier or later than usual.

1. "I got my period on the evening of august 25"
    • What date was it expected to arrive?
    • What date did your previous period start?
    • What is your usual cycle length (typically 28 days)?
  2. "I took the morning after pill on sept 3rd."
    • So you are likely to have a period soon.
  3. "My next period is not supposingly due until oct 5th."
    • How do you calculate that?
    • Sounds like a 41 day cycle - 41 days since 25th August?