Help! day 19 and pinkish brownish cervical mucas. what is this? could i be pregnant?
I am 19 into cycle, 8 dpo, past two days i had very slight pink discharge, today it was alot of pinkish and brownish discharge.. what is this?

Hi Mel! If you ahve been having unprotected sex, then this would definitely fit with implantation bleeding! If you can give me the dates of your period, your cycle, and when was the last time you had unprotected sex, then I can be a little more specific for you! They don't call me the "Pregnancy Queen" For nothing!!! ;-D

hi can you help me to

my lmp was july 25 and me and my bd been having sex threw out my whole cycle on august 13 or 14 i had (watery light pink/brown discharge) cramping, throwing up to certain smells , my breast hurt ect... my next period is on august 25

did i experience implantation bleeding

and when can i take a test

thank you and have a nice day!!!!!!! oh and mel0219 i send baby dust your way good luck!!!!!!!!!

Hi bambi27, can you help me 2!! we are ttc for last 8mths, lmp was 26th dec and have a very regular 24day cycle so not due on till 19thjan, all this week have suffered constipation never prone to this before and today have pink staining when wiping only, nothing in underwear!! We have had regular sex over last couple of weeks and dont know if i can wait another week to test, whats ur guess????

My last period was August 20th I had unprotected sex August 30th . I just had a brownish discharge tonight. Could I be pregnant or getting ready to start my period. My period is due September 16?